Last night we were stunned with nothing to do. Our friends A&E did not pick up their phone and we were lost kittens. :( I wanted to watch a movie, but we were both too tried to jump in our car and get a FREE redbox. Josh took out some cards and we started playing War and ended the night with California Speed!! I have the worst memory and Josh reminded me how we used to play California Speed all the time when we were dating. My mind went blank and then Josh said that I cheated all the time and showed me how I did. All of a sudden I remembered and we both couldn’t stop laughing!! I love you Josh!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Blast to the Past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We're ready for Brigham Young and Gilgal Garden whenever you are! We just tried to call you and you didn't answer either. Are you screening our calls? :)
Post a Comment