Before
After
The first piece of sod that "I" put done. The big ones were too heavy. Do you see that I got my nails done too?
Adam tilling the soil.
Almost done.
Beautiful
Our first picture in our home together. Josh is so tired. He and Adam just finished the yard and he had to get ready to go to work and I’m still in my yard clothes with a spot of dirt on my knee.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Project 1: Grass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks SOOOO GOOOD!!! Yaaaaye for cloe!
Nice place, it looks good.
Yea! I'm excited for you guys, the grass looks great by the way! Send me some updates missy. and don't forget to invite us over...you promised a bbq!:) miss you.
Your gonna make me cry :( It looks so good! I'm so happy for you guys!
I love your new place! I especially dig the hearts on the front! It's a love shack :) SOOOO Groovy!!!! Keep us updated on the home progress. Loves!
How does it feel to be proud home owners?! Love all the pictures. Keep them coming. I am sorry to tell you that you have been tagged though. See my blog for more information. donandrobindavis.blogspot.com
Robin
You need to update your blog! :)
Post a Comment