Sunday, May 24, 2009

Anniversary

On May 19 we celebrated three years of marriage. We went out to dinner and rented a movie from redbox. We were sealed in the Salt Lake temple and had a reception at the Alpine Art Center. Five years ago we met in the Sage Point dorms at the University of Utah where we took a train ride to Blockbusters on 400 south and rented Karate Kid. We both adore each other very much and can’t image a life without one another and the families and friends that we have.

Delicious!I love you! I love you!








Creme Brulee. Yumm!!DatingWedding

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 years! Do you know what is significant about that anniversary? Let me tell you. I learned in my marriage and family therapy class that the Honeymoon phase is officially over when the first child is born or the third year anniversary. Don and I kept teasing each other that the honeymoon was over when we had our third anniversary. May your Honeymoon Phase never end!!

The Archuleta's said...

Congrats on 3 years. It goes by so fast! We had our luncheon for our wedding at the Alpine Arts Center. Its a pretty place.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Taren Nielsen said...

Mmmm Carvers looks really good! Seems like it was a good anniversary! We need to hang out this weekend poopers

Suzy said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't believe its been 3 years. I remember meeting you Susel in New Mexico. So glad you are part of our family now! Miss you guys. I love all the pictures of your "dating". You both look so young and oh so adorable and in love!