Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girl's Camp

I was able to volunteer as a leader to go to Girl’s Camp with some of the most amazing young girls I have ever met. The relationships, bonds and spiritual upliftings are unforgettable. It also was a lot of work. We fetched our own water, slept in tents, went hiking, started fires, looked for wood, used the biffy (yuk), etc. All that fun stuff. I love camping!

5 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

I bet you had so much fun. I was suppost to go, but I couldn't because of Isaac. Hopefully I can go next year.

Unknown said...

I remember doing girls camp in Utah and camping in Hawaii is sooo much better. We have bathrooms here.

Unknown said...

How fun! Are you still in Primary?

Anonymous said...

I loved girls camp! I bet you were such a hit too. I'm sure the girls just LOVE you.

Emily said...

I'll admit it. I'm jealous you got to go. We should have our own little girls camp some time. I love it!