We went to the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus! One of the perks for working for L.H.M. Josh has never been to the circus and we had so much fun! You are never too told to be a kid.
Can you see the excitement?Silly clowns.
Elephants!
Dog show. Our favorite!
More animals.
Acrobats.
Human Cannonball.
Finale.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Circus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Jealous! That looks like so much fun!
How fun! I wish we could go.
You are NEVER to young to be a kid. We love the circus. The elephants are my favorite!
How cool for you guys! The closest we came to going to a circus was in vegas-We stayed at the Circus Circus and watched the Trapeze show. Never seen an elephant do tricks though or a human cannonball-Enjoyed lookin at the pix. miss you!!
I'm soo jealous I wanted to go!!
I considered taking Don to that circus as well. He has never been to one and I thought it might be a fun surprise. I just never got around to looking into it. Glad you went!
looks like you had great seats. PS: we miss you guys. when are we going to play again?!
OooOo I have been eyeing those commercials and want to go!
Post a Comment