This is my mom. She came to visit us for 10 days at our new home. We had a lot of fun exploring Maui. We love you!!
Beach, beach, beach!
We had so much fun at the luau.
Haleakala at Sunrise...we woke up at 2:00am to see this. It was beautiful!
Relaxing, shopping, The Needle, Lavender Farm, swap meet, baseball game, etc.
Our last day together. Aloha!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
A Visit from Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow, I love the pic of him sleeping on his side! Adorable! Someday when we come to visit- we better do all that cool stuff too :P
Love all the pix, and glad you had such a fun time with your mama! Wish we could have gone to Haleakala with you guys. So gorgeous!
What gorgeous pictures! I can't imagine living there. That was nice of your mom to come visit.
I can't believe I've missed all these posts! Susel, you look great! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! That baby is getting so big. We miss you guys. Did you get our message last night? We were getting ready for bed and I said to Adam, "I miss Josh and Susel, can we call them?" Can't wait to see you guys in October!
It sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I love the beach pictures showing his chubby rolls. So cute you just want to squeeze him :)
Post a Comment