Four random things I love about my husband (or boys in general):
1. He always texts me sweet messages.
2. He never leaves the house before kissing me goodbye.
3. He is spontaneous.
4. He is beautiful! (Inside joke)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Pre-School Teacher: Salt Lake School District (Current)
2. Office Assistant: Physiology Department @ UofU (Current)
3. Supplemental Instructor for Math 1010 & 1040 @ UofU
4. Classifieds & Office Assistant: Daily Utah Chronicle
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Blue Crush
3. Uptown Girls
4. Devil Wears Prada
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Law & Order
Four places I have been:
1. Conneticut
2. Florida
3. Maui
4. Peru
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. School
2. Myself
3. Family
4. Work
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Salmon
2. Chicken
3. Pizza
4. Chinese
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Africa
2. Greece
3. Europe
4. Australia
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Last year of school!!
2. Snowboarding!
3. Our anniversary!!
4. Vacation!!
Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to)
1. Stacy
2. Suzy
3. Jessica
4. Rachel
5. My Josh!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Susel got tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment