Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little Update

Summer is over and we are both back in school studying at the University of Utah. Josh is studying business and is enjoying his classes very much and I am almost done! Next fall will be my last year! I am still working part-time for the Salt Lake School District and Josh is still working for the Salt Lake Bees and this year he also gets to sell Jazz tickets and other events from the Arena, which is different. Also, Josh's parents Kent and Teri came to visit!! We love it when they come. We miss them so much. One day, hopefully next year we will be the ones visiting them in Maui! Josh had an emergency surgery this year, which took most of his vacations days, plus we went to CT not realizing how little vacation days he had left! (Sorry, Kent and Teri) We also had a girl’s night out and went shopping!! I got some of our first Halloween decorations from Tai Pan Trading with the help of Teri, Stacy and Jessica and we just love them!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I love that witches shoe!

Michelle said...

How cute are you, I don't even have time to think about Halloween, and you have decorations. P.S. I miss you, school sucks for me, how about you?