This winter we had a goal to go snowboarding and that meant Josh had to teach me. Friday was opening day at the Canyons and our first ride together was early this morning. Josh was a great teacher for a couple of minutes and after some frustration on both parts, we decided to leave the teaching to the professionals. We had so much fun and will be there every Saturday!!
Riding the Gondola


I didn't get any pictures of Josh and his jumps. I was on the bunny slope the whole time having a blast. He would pop in to support me! Love you!!



Riding down the gondola. A little bit sore and a little bit crazy. A job well done!!

Saturday, December 6, 2008
The Canyons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We haven't snowboarded this year, because of me being Prego. But we love it. You guys look so cute in all your snow gear.
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Wish we could have come with you!
Post a Comment