Monday, December 29, 2008

Connecticut Surprise

On December 26, I was woken up at 1:00am by Josh to an amazing surprise. He told me he had to go to the airport to pick up my parents!! I jumped out of bed and started to tidy up. It was the best Christmas present ever!
Visiting the Canyons. We took a ride on the gondola.
Eating dinner in Park City with my cousin Renzo from Peru.
Massage chair. Very relaxing!
Josh & Rick rocking out!
We went to the Body World museum. We weren't allowed to take pictures, but it was very interesting. Josh chicken out. Mom, Rick, Renzo and I went.
We were spoiled. We had a home cooked meal every day!! Rick making our last dinner together.
Lights at Temple Square

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun surprise!! Merry Christmas!

Taren Nielsen said...

You didn't tell me you got home cooked meals!?!? I woulda been ova there fast. have fun in maui u poopers

The Archuleta's said...

How Fun! There is nothing like spending time with family during the holidays. It's the best.