Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Friendly Hand

We have gotten in the habit of always waiting last minute to fill up our gas tank. On Saturday, the 12, we ran out of gas on the freeway heading south on I-15. But don’t you worry, help was on the way. We safely pulled over, put on our hazard lights and started making phone calls. But who came to our rescue? Our friendly neighborhood highway patrol. He gave Josh a ride to the nearest gas station, while I stayed in the truck. Josh sat in the back seat like a criminal and he said that there was a lady who kept looking at him while they were at a red light. We will probably never learn our lesson, because this was way too much fun. We hope it happens again, so that I can drive in the back of a police car.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is so funny the cop smiled for your pictures. He looked like he was enjoying himself. What a nice cop.

The Archuleta's said...

This is hilarious! Miles' sister is a cop. I'm sure she would be willing to take you for a ride in the back of her patrol car any day Susel :)

Suzy said...

Bacon! Only in utah?! would've been cool if there was an emergency and Josh got to go for the ride! Nah, only in the movies! Hope you are having fun in CT!! Miss you guys!

Taren Nielsen said...

My favorite is the cop too! I would totally ask to sit in the back and take pics too :)