Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Knitting

I’m hooked and love it! My mom is an amazing knitter and crochet. She inspired me to learn and it’s been a lot of fun. My first project was a baby sack to take newborn pictures. Here it is. My mom made the hat and of course helped me with the sack. My ultimate goal is a puppet theatre that I saw in a book.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

We are so impressed with the sack!! never seen that before. Love it-at first we were like, Oh my gosh is that Derek?!?!?!I am in love with those pictures:0) So dang adorable-his skin is so plump and pretty and I'm sure "kissable." We miss you guys!!

Rachael said...

Amazing knitting! Good job!! He is adorable. Can't wait to see him.

Taren Nielsen said...

That does look good! I did it a long time ago and it got me all excited when she was knitting. Such a good time passer. You better post some pics that you took with Adam and Emily! I bet they rock!

Eric and Hayley said...

That is so cute. I wish I had a talent like that. Your baby boy is darling. So tiny and precious!