Oh my goodness-so cuteness and precious!! love the ones of him in the basket. Congratulations again-can't wait to see 'm. Must visit SOON!! :0) hope you guys are gettin some rest and enjoyin it all!
He is so handsome! I love the pictures of you guys kissing him and the one of this ink feet on your skin! Thanks for letting me come over and meet him the other day. What a cutie!
6 comments:
He's so cute!!!
those pictures are so cute. Who took those pictures? Congrats on the new baby.
Oh my goodness-so cuteness and precious!! love the ones of him in the basket. Congratulations again-can't wait to see 'm. Must visit SOON!! :0) hope you guys are gettin some rest and enjoyin it all!
He is so handsome! I love the pictures of you guys kissing him and the one of this ink feet on your skin! Thanks for letting me come over and meet him the other day. What a cutie!
He is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats! Those are some great photos. I hope you are enjoying motherhood so far!
Post a Comment