Thanks to Jessica and Emily, I decided to work on my cooking skills. I am a pro at heating things up in a microwave and decided to give it a break. I have embarked this road before and have always struggled with recipes that call for nonsense ingredients that you will never use again. Jessica told me that I should plan out my meals for the week so that I don’t get discouraged or overwhelmed which was a great idea and worked perfectly!! Ok, so now what to cook?? Emily blogged about Pioneer Woman and her cooking was simple and looked amazing!! So here are some of my accomplishments in the kitchen and of course Josh was there to help me.
Tomato-Basil Pizza. It looked so good that we took a bite before the picture!Blueberry Pie. My first attempt of baking a pie from scratch! (frozen dough of course)
The night ended perfectly with Utah's first snow fall!!
Here is the website if anyone is interested. http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Monday, October 20, 2008
Cooking with Pioneer Woman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!! see, arn't you so proud of your self!! Cooking is easy and you made a pie too! Thats awsome.
come ova and cook for me woman!!
Those look so yummy! Did you make the crust for the pizza though? That is actually one of my favorite pizzas. If you go to my blog and look up Alys Recipes-(she is my good friend from college) she has a bunch of recipes I love that are easy to make and taste good. Well enjoy learning new things! Miss you guys! Suzy:0)
Post a Comment