Four random things I love about my wife (or girls in general):
1. Her birth mark
2. SOCKS!
3. PEARLS!
4. Her big eyes
Four jobs I've had:
1. Cliff diver
2. Auto glass repairman
3. Ticket salesman
4. Lifeguard
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Top Gun
2. The Natural
3. Field of Dreams
4. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. House
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Brothers and Sisters
Four places I have been:
1. New York City
2. Las Vegas
3. Atlantic City
4. Gettysburg
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Adam Allen
2. Dennis Carter
3. Casey Patterson
4. John Hansen
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Roast beef
3. Lobster
4. Sushi
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Scotland
2. Italy
3. Alaska
4. Ireland
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Susel Graduating
2. Going Home
3. Hunting Season
4. Going on a Road Trip
Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to)
1. whoever
Friday, October 17, 2008
Josh got tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment