Last Friday, at Tangles Salon my hair had a makeover. No more frizz, goodbye flat iron and especially no more getting ready for an hour. My beautician, Annie O'Connor did an amazing job. It took four hours, but well worth the money and time for a lifetime of beautiful straight hair.
I'm ready for my makeover!!
Annie is applying the chemical that makes this whole process happen. She is using the number one product for Japanese Straightening called Liscio.
Under the heater I go and then a rinse.
Annie blowdrying my hair and flat ironing every piece of hair. This is the part that took forever!!
Tada!! Doesn't it look amazing!! Well, I thought I was done, but then came the neutralizer.
All gooey again, a rinse and a blow-dry and I was done!!
Amazing!! No more frizz! Beautiful.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Japanese Straightening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nioooooooce!!
It looks great Susel! So will it stay like that permanently? Or will it go back with curls the next time you wash it?
Hi guys. We found you through the Pereira's blog. We should be blogging buddies. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment